Sunday 20 March 2011

Bag Essentials

I have three main bags that I use on a regular basis;
There is no point discussing the use of bags by men, it is dull and not really worth looking at in any detail. Anyone with things to carry needs a good bag.

So here is a list of my bag essentials ... the things that always travel with me;
  • Bill Amberg wallet in light brown
  • Keys on a Mulbery dog keyring and sitting in a Folk card holder
  • Il Bussetto purple coin purse
  • Blue sued Folk pouch, with poop bags for my dog
  • Swiss Army knife
  • Moleskin diary and note pad
  • Pilot pen
  • Hand wash
  • Android phone, kept in a Bill Amberg card holder
  • Normal mobile phone
  • Sunglasses normally Ray Bans
  • Mobile wireless connection
I am currently lusting after a Belstaff Military Bag but I have not reach the point of purchase yet ... do I need it or is it just a bit of bag lust?

No comments: