Tuesday 5 April 2011

What Makes A Great Digital Store?

I have been thinking about what makes a great digital store, a few points to think about.

Like all shops the product must be excellent quality and I can easily point towards Tres Bien as the best collection I have found this season.

Service is essential and this includes delivery, returns, packaging quality and keeping the customer informed, for me Oi Polloi have always been the best at delivering this service.

Finally the site design, I was trying to buy a new Bill Amberg bag the other day and gave up because it was so painful.  For design you can not get much better than Yoox.

All very simple points but very difficult to get right because the one thing that connects all of these stores is an attention to detail.

The detail is the key to successful digital stores.

No comments: